Hi,

LaTeX was just an example. I have in mind ReST documents to be processed by
the SPHINX build system.

You can go to https://github.com/DexterMagnific/QSvgStyle, clone the
repository and build the doc/ directory by typing 'make latexpdf'
In this example, we would upload the whole doc/ directory to MAYAN
(compressed, for example: doc.sphinx.zip). MAYAN would recognize the
sphinx.zip extension and perform local generation of the PDF. Then you
would follow the standard picture generation from PDF.

Thanks

--

---