  has FINALLY been Upgraded!

>From the Founder of Kundalini Reiki:
Ole Gabrielsen

Mikao Usui speaks:

Welcome my friend!

It is with much pleasure and warmth in my heart, that I can now present to you
a new" upgraded" version of Reiki. Much have been said and written about Reiki.
Much focus has been given to what is right and wrong, how the hands should be
placed, which correct symbols to use etc. But let me tell you what Reiki really
is: Reiki is simplicity!

You should relax more and trust your intuition. Because that is the road to
true healing! Do not dwell on to many techniques…just do it! My child has
always been using this parable in his teachings:

If you threw a bucket of water onto a path filled with potholes, what happens?
The water gathers in the potholes. You don't need to go to each individual hole
and fill them all one by one; the water will run into the holes of its own
accord. This is how energy works. Start the energy flowing, and it will gather
in the places it is needed of its own accord.

You see? Reiki is intelligent. You cannot force it. Do less and you will gain
more.

The original "system" did not have levels/grades. Nor did it have symbols.
These have been added later on. I have though decided to keep the 3-level
system for better adaptability. I have added nothing, so you can keep on doing
what you have done previous, with the only "side effect" that the energy has
been refined.

Some claims that they have channelled the "highest frequency/band" of Reiki.
But I say to you, nothing stops the evolving process! Everything evolves into a
finer frequency…and this process is infinite!

A final word on linage: Linage is somehow important, because linage shows you
how far you are from the "original source". It is not crucial, but important if
you would like to keep the energy strong and pure. So ask your teacher about
linage. 4-5 persons from the "source" should be a maximum.

I will be with you always!

In Gratitude & Love

Mikao Usui

Thursday, 30 December 2004

This course is both for beginners and more experienced practitioners.

You are further taught to pass on New Usui Reiki 1-2-3 in the full course.

New Usui Reiki-$49.00- Levels 1-2-3

Have constructive thoughts, consoling words, compassionate acts.
Peace & enlightenment be yours!

- from guys at Mayapada Prana
Yahoo! Groups Links