A Shoulder to Cry on

 

Kesannya heroic banget..., impian tiap lelaki...

Berbunga-bunga sekaligus berbahaya...

Mawar berduri.....

 

Berangkat dari kisah seorang sahabat, seorang laki2 romantis

Ketika sahabatnya, perempuan, ada dalam masalah keluarga ia menawarkan diri
sbg a shoulder to cry on

Maka mulailah sms-smsan, telpon2an dan email-emailan yg memabukkan bagi si
perempuan yg berkesusahan

Ia benar2 merasa mendapatkan tambatan dalam lautan yg bergelora

Cilakanya, jejak itu ditemukan istri sang lelaki romantis

Sekalipun sang lelaki romantis sebenarnya dan sesungguhnya tdk bermaksud
sejauh itu

 

Kesetiaan pd jalan hidup, baik berumah tangga maupun selibat ternyata sama
saja.   

Nampaknya, nasehat "be yourself" lebih bermanfaat drpd "A Shoulder to Cry
on"

 

Be careful with the lyrics below:

 

A Shoulder to Cry on

(Tommy Page)

 

Life is full of lots of up and downs,
And the distance feels further when you're headed for the ground,
And there is nothing more painful than to let you're feelings take
you down,
It's so hard to know the way you feel inside,
When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide,
But you might feel better if you let me walk with you
by your side,

And when you need a shoulder to cry on,
When you need a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
You won't be alone, cause I'll be there,
I'll be your shoulder to cry on,
I'll be there,
I'll be a friend to rely on,
When the whole world is gone,
you won't be alone, cause I'll be there.

All of the times when everything is wrong
And you're feeling like
There's no use going on
You can't give it up
I hope you work it out and carry on
Side by side,
With you till the end
I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand
no matter what is said or done
our love will always continue on

Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
you won't be alone cause I'll be there
I'll be your shoulder to cry on
I'll be there
I'll be the one you rely on
when the whole world's gone
you won't be alone
cause I'll be there!

And when the whole world is gone
You'll always have my shoulder to cry on.... 

==

 

Salam harmonis,

 

Dhemit Sonthul - Sony H Waluyo

 

* You are what you think about. Beware of your mind. 

Kirim email ke