MANIFESTATION Meditation Frequencies, Downloads
 
I wanted to share this information with the group here in the hopes that some 
members may have an interest in participating in an exotic, experimental 
research project.
 
I'm the lead researcher for this initiative.
 
Our experimental group of approximately 1300 volunteers have been witness to, 
in the last week, some really unusual and intense phenomena playing out.... 
bordering on the concretely paranormal.
 
I released new 'frequency' protoypes this last week that our group tested, the 
results have been staggering.
 
I call these new prototypes the 'Manifestation Meditation' series.
 
Data collected on reaction responses to the first two frequencies of this 
series released, have been over the top favourable.....
 
We are finding that actual 'things' are happening, when these frequencies are 
simply played. Very noticeable and dramatic effects and changes in the body, 
mind and environment - unlike anything induced by any other sound.
 
What we need right now however, are more volunteers who are willing to test out 
our other frequencies and keep a log of their findings and report their 
observations to our group.  There is no cost required for testing frequencies, 
the primary benefit to my group and I is the collection of data.... the benefit 
to you, well... once you see what we are engaged in
I think you will be more than satisfied with the experience.....
 
Two things important here, one is to share with you the observations of our 
group in their process of discovery in relation to the Manifestation Meditation 
series - the thought being, that you are likely to not only find this 
intrinsically interesting and newsworthy but also inspiring.  The second is to 
provide you with a means of facilitating your own journey through this 
phenomena in the hopes you can share your own unique findings with us.
 
Feel free to view a recent post on our research forum that details how to 
access this information and also various frequency tracks you can download.
 
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_sound_of_stars/message/6852
 
 
I also wanted to share with you a bit more on who I am and what this is all 
about.  Following is a letter I sent off to other volunteer candidates for 
their reference, I hope this helps to shed more light on all this for you.
 
"I'm a scientific researcher developing acoustic frequencies that contain 
geometric representations of different states of consciousness that when 
listened to tend to entrain the mind and body rapidly and dramatically into 
specific desired states.
 
This project has spanned the last 7 years, I have a test group of approximately 
1350 volunteers.  Results to date of exposure to these frequencies encompass 
dramatic phenomena related to regeneration, healing,  well being..
 
Over the course of roughly the last year, the focus has been on addressing 
general and specific areas of mind and body debilitation, with the hoped for 
target in mind of increasing overall wellness.
 
You can review volunteer reports of effects of these frequencies at
 
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_sound_of_stars/
 
 
What I’m looking for is volunteers willing to test them and to report any and 
all effects observed as this will greatly support research and  development.  
 
I'd be happy to provide more information on this and provide anyone the samples 
of these audio frequencies to experiment with if their interested.
 
If you are interested and willing to participate in this please email me direct 
if you wish at
 
[email protected]
 
If you would like to get access to these frequencies.  They are in the form of 
MP3 files and can be easily played on your computer and you can burn them to CD 
and play them on your car stereo or whatever.  I would appreciate any feedback 
and observations that you
have if you use them as that is helpful to me in my research.
 
 Looking forward to out mutual future discussions!
 
 


      

Kirim email ke