Hi,

* Added # for variable name check as valid character for variable names.
* Added CURL.GetResultAsMime function.
* Added Files.CopyFiles function.
* Added TextViewHeight parameter for Dialog.AddField function.
* Changed ImageCapture.GetParameter and ImageCapture.SetParameter to return an
error if you try to set parameter of a functional unit, but none is selected.
* Changed LDAP loading code to load later on demand.
* Fixed a bug in UNNotification.New to avoid endless loop.
* Fixed Archive functions to not complain about being unable to seek in file.
* Fixed issue in Printer.SetupPrinter not setting value for
Printer.CurrentPrinterName function.
* Fixed memory leak in Webview.AddUserScript function.
* Fixed problem in Archive.FileList and Archive.Content not returning error if
encrypted archive could not be read.
* Improved CoreML.Description to include newer attributes for MacOS 10.15.
* Improved syntax coloring to avoid crash when refreshing while text is being
edited.
* Increased timeouts for ImageCapture.
* Rewrote CURL data receiving to improve performance for POP3 and IMAP.
* Updated Xcode to version 11.3.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/