Hi,

* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.37.101.
* Added XL.Book.ReleaseAll function.
* Added DynaPDF.FlattenAnnotOrField function.
* Changed ImageCapture.Devices to filter duplicates.
* Changed JavaScript.RunJavaScript for Mac and iOS to return values in right
data types and report errors better. If array or dictionary is returned, we
encode it as JSON.
* Fixed bug in WebView.FormReset function.
* Changed CGImageSource.Property to return array or dictionary encoded as JSON.
* Added JSON.EqualContent function.
* Added parameter to JSON.FindValueInArray and JSON.FindValueInObjectArray to
compare by content.
* Updated Java.Initialize to better find Java libraries.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/