Hi,

* Added SSH.ConfigureKeepAlive function.
* Rewrote Hotkey functions for Windows to use official API. May prevent from
duplicate registration and a hotkey processed in FileMaker is no longer passed
to other apps.
* Added ImageCapture.SetItemsAddedScript function.
* Added GMImage.ListTypeInfo function.
* Added GMImage.GetFontFamily, GMImage.GetFontStretch, GMImage.GetFontStyle,
GMImage.GetFontWeight, GMImage.SetFontFamily, GMImage.SetFontStretch,
GMImage.SetFontStyle and GMImage.SetFontWeight functions.
* Fixed time zone issue in Time.TimeStampToUTC with Windows with daylight
saving.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/