Hi,

New in this prerelease of version 11.4 of the MBS FileMaker Plugin:

* Added Container.Screenshot function, which may replace WebView.Screenshot for
some users.
* Added Dictionary.KeysWithPostfix and Dictionary.KeysWithPrefix functions.
* Added DynaPDF.GetInIsTaggedPDF function.
* Added FM.CF.Parameter function.
* Added question mark for valid variable name characters for our variable name
check in script workspace.
* Added SyntaxColoring.DontOpenManageDatabaseDialogWithRelations.SetEnabled and
SyntaxColoring.DontOpenManageDatabaseDialogWithRelations.GetEnabled functions.
* Added WordFile.WriteContainer function.
* Changed text position display for variable dialog to not show text position
if window is too small.
* Deprecated DynaPDF.ExtractImages and DynaPDF.ListImages in favor of
DynaPDF.GetImage function.
* Fixed a case where removing a table row with WordFile.RemoveTableRow function
would not be saved.
* Fixed an issue with CURL.SetupAWS doing an unneeded lower case for the query
parameter name.
* Implemented Screen.Count for iOS.
* Improved Dictionary.SetVariables to not allow invalid variable names.
* Updated CURL library to version 7.78.0.
* Updated to DynaPDF version 4.0.55.150.

Download at

https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/

in Dropbox folder or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/