Hi,

* Updated SQLite to version 3.39.4.
* Changed WebHook.Listen to allow passing zero as port number to pick a random
port, which you then query via WebHook.GetPort.
* Fixed crash if text is missing in JSON for Barcode.GenerateJSON function.
* Changed custom WebViewer to put it back if FileMaker rebuilds the layout. No
longer need Window.SetCloseTrigger to trigger a script to do this.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.70.200.
* Added BigEndian flag to BinaryFile.WriteInt and BinaryFile.ReadInt functions.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/