Hi,

* Added new Get() function names in FileMaker 19.6 for our links in
calculations.
* Updated Plugin SDK or FileMaker 19.6.
* Added DynaPDF.CreateICCBasedColorSpace and
DynaPDF.CreateICCBasedColorSpaceContainer.
* Fixed a problem with iOS plugins missing the version number.
* Fixed problem with Schedule functions with storing result from evaluate.
* Added WebRequest.GetMode function.
* Changed variable check to disable while scrolling on macOS Ventura with multi
line comments in use to avoid layout trouble.
* Changed FM.SQL.Text and FM.SQL.CSV functions to return empty text if there
are no rows and no row parameter.
* Changed JSON.SetPathItem to do nothing if value is empty (like v12.4 and
before).
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.70.201.
* Changed JSON parser to skip non breaking spaces like regular spaces.
* Fixed a memory leak in LDAP.AddJSON and LDAP.ModifyJSON and added additional
checks for the passed in JSON.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/