Hi,

* Updated Xcode to version 14.3.
* Changed minimum version of macOS to 10.13.
* Improved EmailParser.attachment function to better handle PDF documents and
return them as PDF container with preview.
* Adjusted plugin for the next version of FileMaker.
* Fixed a bug in MessageComposer functions on newer iOS versions.
* Changed container handler to only put in MAIN item for FileMaker 13 or newer.
* Changed default for CURL.SetOptionConnectionTimeout to 10 seconds (unless you
change it) to avoid long stalls in your application of 2 minutes when server is
not reachable.
* Updated SQLAPI to version 5.2.4b3.
* Added identifier value to the JSON returned by CNContact.JSON function.
* Added root name parameter to Dictionary.ToXML function.
* Changed Audit.Delete and Audit.Delete2 to record new fields found before
deleting with Delete instead of Create.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/