Am 23.09.2012 um 10:53 schrieb Oliver Osswald <oliver.ossw...@buddhism.edu>:

> 1) How can I track a MouseOver on the Searchfield?

I have to add a new class which exposes such events.
So you can catch the events which the control doesn't eat itself.

> 2) How can I set the focus on the searchfield, programmaticaly from
> Realstudio?

call self.NSWindowMBS.makeFirstResponder MainToolbar.SearchField

> Maybe I was wrong starting from the mentioned example project? But what else
> to start with?

Well, help is created as you ask for it :-)

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/