I'm used to using an alias to a "Plugins" folder.
All Xojo versions I use have an alias of this folder.
This works well since years, but does no longer work with my Xojo
2013r3.3 version and I don't know why.

No matter, I installed a copy of MBS plugins into the usual 'Plugins'
folder of the Xojo folder and, of course, this worked.

Jean-Luc Arnaud