> 1) In the example the labels under the buttons  are not selectable, and in
> fact if the user chooses to personalize the toolbar not showing the icons,
> but only the text, they don’t work, and clicking on an item results only on
> the toolbar returning to a full ( icons + text ) visualization.

The example as it is may now support that. The toolbar there is full of
segmented controls which don't work as pure text.

> 2) the second problem is somewhat related but regarding a
> NSSegmentedControlMBS, in the example there is a single label under the
> segmented control. But if you see for example the Mail app segmented control
> 'answer-answer to all-forward', it has 3 distinct and clickable labels, that
> would be useful ( once resolved problem #1 ) to have a fully functional menu
> also in only-text view mode

That may be a NSToolbarItemGroup. I can put NSToolbarItemGroup class on my todo
list and maybe add it this week.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/