> it doesn’t accept paste command as is, i was wondering looking at all the
> doc, but didn”t find answer yet, if this textfield could support copy-paste ?

It should. But running the example some things behave strange. It may be not be
so a good idea.

> by the way i had some slight issues, it seems like the menu was not the in
> the foreground, but in the background, the color of the text was grey instead
> of color. i supesct i’m using “duet” a software to have a second retina
> screen on macbookpro via usb, but i’m not 100% sure yet this is duet problem

No problem with duet.

There is trouble. The textfield has problems to get focus at all.
And I'm not sure how to fix.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/