> Am 14.01.2015 um 11:26 schrieb Jean-Luc Arnaud <jean-...@cdmultimedia.fr>:
>
> Hello,
>
> Using AXUIElementMBS, is it possible to send a KeyPress event to the
> frontmost application, even if it's not a Xojo one?

Of course with RemoteControlMBS module.

> I coded that :
>
>  dim a as new AXUIElementMBS // get the element
>     a.PostKeyboardEvent(0, 53, true ) // Esc down
>     a.PostKeyboardEvent(0, 53, false ) // Esc up

what is a?

>From Apple's AXUIElementPostKeyboardEvent documentation:
You can only pass in the system-wide or application AXUIElementRef.

so first question is what a.handle is before calling it and what lasterror
property is after calling it.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/