Christian, there's example code floating around that uses
bitmapImageRepForCachingDisplayInRect to get a "screenshot" of a NSView - and
it seems like it's more likely to pick up content such as HTMLViewers.  (See
https://forum.xojo.com/17847-yosemite-and-overlaymbs-fadetransition-can-t-capture-vibrancy/p1#p148223
 for example)

My question:  is there a way in MBSPlugins to do this and quickly convert back
to a Xojo Picture object?   I've some sample code which gets the bitmapImageRep
and then converts it to a BMP and then use Picture.FromData(), but this seems
like it's probably a slow process.

Possibly related question: If I use declares and end up with a Ptr to a NSImage
(but not a NSImageMBS) is there any way to cast the Ptr to a NSImageMBS so that
I can then use MBS methods on it?