The documentation says seconds, but putting a 2 in there I thought I would get
a good indication 2 seconds later of the method being called, but it was called
almost instantly. This isn’t a problem, and I was going to set it to 0.1 anyway
but it’s not quite as I expected. If I put larger numbers in there the time
does increase, but it’s definitely not seconds. Is this a new problem with the
latest pre-builds of Xojo? Or just a documentation question calling it seconds?
I’m using a pre-build of xojo and the latest plugins PR release but not
compiling to 64bit for this project.

Thanks,
 James

James Sentman                       http://sentman.com