Hi,

* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.28.81.
* Added constants for DynaPDF to create ZUGFerd 2.0 and Factur-X files.
* Fixed CSTransformMBS to better pick right alpha info for Xojo pictures.
* Fixed QLPreviewPanel.Show to work if used with cards.
* Fixed MKPinAnnotationViewMBS constructor.
* Added multi line support for DynaPDFMBS graphics support with StringShape
object.
* Added trace support for graphics calls in DynaPDFMBS.
* Fixed a problem with DynaPDFMBS ReplacePattern function and fonts missing the
CID Ordering table.
* Fixed issue with DynaPDFMBS graphics and center aligned text in reports.
* Added OptionMaxAgeConn property for CURLSMBS class.
* Added ZoneID property for CURLSURLMBS class.
* Updated curl to version 7.65.0.
* Improved automatic CURL library loading on Linux to better find the library.
* Improved destructor for FSEventsMBS class to avoid a possible crash.
* Improved SplitCommaSeparatedValuesMBS to better handle new lines.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/