Thanks for the information Christian. That seemed to work to get get the
permissions fixed, the OS now puts up a dialog asking to give “Recorder.debug”
access to the camera. After allowing access, the camera turns on and the app
immediately crashes again. Are you getting the same behavior? If not I can
forward you the crash report.

Cheers.

-bill k