Is there a way to detect whether someone has turned on the "Increase contrast"
feature in the macOS Accessibility preferences?

Most Xojo controls will respond accordingly, I guess because they are mostly
native controls. But in the case when I'm drawing a custom control using a
Canvas, I should try and add more contrast to borders, highlights, etc. for the
case when someone has poor eyesight and uses the "Increase contrast" feature.

I tried searching the MBS documentation, but I couldn't find anything obvious.
Unless what I'm asking for is named something less obvious.

Thank you for any feedback.

Scott,