Hello,

Just installed 20.1.  In building cross-platform updates to my project, all was
well on Mac and Windows, but on Linux it silently crashed, throwing no
exceptions or such.  I played with setting breakpoints till I found it was
failing when calling JPEGStringtoPictureMBS.

This was reproducible by running the StringToJPEG example.  Again, a silent
crash.

I reverted to 20.0; the project (and the example) worked as expected.

This was on a Mint Cinnamon 19 VM in Fusion.

Thanks.

Jerry

-----
"Drama is life with the dull bits cut out."
-Alfred Hitchcock

Jerry Fritschle
jerryfritsc...@icloud.com