Hi,

* Added WKPolicyForNavigationDecisionHandlerMBS class.
* Changed decidePolicyForNavigationAction event for WKWebViewControlMBS control
and WKWebViewIOSControlMBS control to use the decision handler object, so you
can decide later or to download. Also navigationAction is now passed with all
the details.
* Added WKNavigationActionMBS and WKFrameInfoMBS classes.
* Added WKDownloadMBS class and a lot of related events to our webkit controls.
* Updated SQLAPI to version 5.2.1.
* Added LogMessage event to MongoClientMBS class.
* Added more properties for MongoServerDescriptionMBS class.
* Updated TessEngineMBS class to work with tesseract 5.1.
* Fixed AppReceiptMBS class to avoid a crash when running on Apple Silicon when
reading some newer receipts.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.69.188.
* Added FontSize property to DynaPDFMBS class.
* Added Keys method to MongoCollectionMBS class.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/