Hi Jindrich,
  now 2nd part of this patch is done so xterminal window can display [EMAIL
PROTECTED]:/path. I think it will be better implement both parts of this patch
just once. My code is now a bit cleaner but I am testing now this feature so
patch is not prepared just now. I'll send it during today.
  Thank you
    Pavel