Aug 27 Pavel Tsekov said:

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
>> Von: Curtis Doty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> An: mc-devel@gnome.org
>> Betreff: Re: syntax include?
>
>> 10:57am Pavel Tsekov said:
>>>
>>> Would you mind sending the syntax file to the list ?
>>>

>> I'm able to segfault with just the one include line above.
>>
>> But attached is a rough/first draft expect.syntax that works by
>> duplicating the contents of tcl.syntax. There are a couple tweaks to the
>> underlying tcl colors too.
>
> Uh... Obviously I didn't make it clear enough that I need the syntax file
> which makes MC crash so that I can see why the editor crashes. I made an
> expect.syntax which does "include tcl.syntax" but the editor doesn't crash
> it displays an error dialog box that there is an error on the line which
> contains the "include" directive. Could you please, post a file, which makes
> MC crash for you. In case that this file contains a single "include"
> directive - please, post a backtrace from gdb at the time of the crash.

It looks like this might be a downstream bug. I tested on a few other
systems and the crash was only on Redhat/CentOS build. When built from
source on other systems I too get only the error.

So back to my original question, is the "include" directive verboten
inside the *.syntax files and only for the Syntax file? Just curious.

../C