Hi

    Thank you very much for your time. You helped me gather information
before I could create the ticket (now I know it happens with the latest
upstream version too), and I'm kind of relieved that it's not mc's normal
behaviour because it means I may eventually get to fix it in my system. I've
created a new ticket with this information:

http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1860

Thanks all for your work on Midnight Commander
Cheers

--
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, considera tu responsabilidad
medioambiental.

email.