Interesting, I'm using Konsole from KDE 3.5 (KDE 3.5.10, Qt 3.3.8b, Konsole
1.6.6) which doesn't have a "konsole" map nor my terminfo database (which
came in the Ubuntu package ncurses-base 5.6+20071124-1ubuntu2) has an entry
for konsole.

--
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, considera tu responsabilidad
medioambiental.

email.