Hey guys,

Let me report an issue with mc that I've run recently on a new integration
box.

Our company uses windows domain for authentication, and on all linux boxes
users authorize as 'DOMAIN\username'.

The problem with such name is that mc loses the ability to work with
archives (extract files from archives, edit files inside archives), since
the temp folder it creates contains back slashes, and thus becomes
unaccessible.

I looked over the net trying to find a way to set temp folder with static
value (without backslash), but could not find a remedy.

Can anyone suggest a workaround for this problem? Should I raise a bug?

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards
 Ivan