On 2015-06-10 Andrew Borodin wrote:

> Open source projects
>
> Crowdsource translations for your Open Source project for free
> on Transifex with no word count limits.

All right, but the entire framework that these open source
projects now work under is still proprietary, right? This is
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transifex:

   Transifex is offered as a "software as a service" and features
   both commercial plans and free accounts for open source
   projects.[3] The open source version was discontinued in
   2013.[4] Transifex is now fully a proprietary software.

I'd like to maintain the Danish translation of mc, provided
that you move to the Free Translation Project.

  Morten