Le samedi 12 mars 2016 à 22:18 +0100, Yury V. Zaytsev a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm delighted to announce the availability of the new mc-4.8.16! This
> is
> a maintenance release that includes a large number of bugfixes and a
> few
> minor new features.
>
> Amongst the most user-visible changes, we have improved on the
> usability
> (hopefully!) of the "Find File" dialog: the unsymmetrical "Search for
> content" checkbox is now gone; instead, leave the field empty and
> notice
> how related checkboxes will be automatically deactivated. To remind
> you,
> Ctrl+w clears the editboxes and Meta+h triggers the history drop-
> down,
> these are very handy shortcuts to make the most out of the new
> dialog.
>
> For a detailed list of changes since the last version, please refer
> the release notes.
>
> Download page: http://ftp.midnight-commander.org/?C=N;O=D
> Release notes: http://www.midnight-commander.org/wiki/NEWS-4.8.16
>
> This release was made possible thanks to the heroic work of Andrew
> Borodin, a steady stream of fixes by Andreas Mohr, and contributions
> from Mooffie of our friendly Lua-enabled fork fame (check it out!).
>
> Finally, I would like to thank everybody who has contributed to this
> release, including our dedicated translators, and to remind you that
> we
> are still very much underpowered to carefully review and integrate
> patches in a timely manner, process bug reports and generally improve
> on
> our code base.
>
> Enjoy!

Hi Yuri, all.

First, thanks to all of you for that release.

I’ve updated « my » packages on OpenSuSe Build Service to 4.8.16
for the following distros:

CentOS and Scientific Linux 6 i586 and x86_64.
CentOS and Scientific Linux 7 x86_64.
Fedora 20, 21, 22, i586 and x86_64.

I’ve used official tar.xz package, and mc was built with the
following options:
        --with-screen=slang \
        --enable-charset \
        --without-x \