On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:17:36 +0200 (CEST)
"Yury V. Zaytsev" <y...@shurup.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>
> Thank you for testing!
>
> On Mon, 26 Sep 2016, Andrey Tataranovich wrote:
>
> > Have found "SFTP Protocol error (-31)" when entering directory with
> > cyrillic names in it. But after error MC show correct directory
> > listing.
>
> I think that must have the same underlying reason as this ticket:
>
> http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/3406
>
> ... do you have the same issue with 4.8.17, i.e. is this a
> regression, or an old bug? In any case, I've just tried it, and for
> me it works fine.

I'm sorry. I have rechecked and find that cyrillic names do not lead to
this issue but a broken symlink that points to currently unavailable
location.

Try to create broken symlink and view this directory via SFTP.

> > Checked multiple archive formats and noticed that zoo archive
> > listing is broken (was already broken in 4.8.17).
>
> I couldn't find any ticket re. zoo listing on the Trac. Could you
> please make one with a reproducer? If it's not a regression, this
> won't be a priority, but it would be nice to fix it for the next
> release.

I have created ticket for this issue:
https://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/3696

--