Hello, Szabolcs!

I just started fixing the problems with MC that appeared in the latest
months. I'm currently working on RedHat Linux 6.2, but I'm aware of the
problems that are specific to other OS'es.

The first problem that I encountered was that mc.hlp.hu was not included
in the distribution, but "make install" wanted to install it.

Next time please ensure that you didn't break anything by running "make
distcheck".

I'm going to fix other problems with "make distcheck" right now.

Another problem is that mc.hlp is a generated file. It is a binary and
should not be in the repository.

If you localized mc.hlp directly then it's hard to do something about it.
However, if mc.hlp.hu was created by man2hlp I'll appreciate if you send
me the sources (i.e. mc.1.in.hu).

I believe it's better to handle all help files in the same way.

Regards,
Pavel Roskin