Hello Pavel,

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:29:45 +0300 (EEST) Pavel Tsekov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, wwp wrote:
>
> > Hello Pavel,
> >

> > On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:45:25 +0300 (EEST) Pavel Tsekov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:

> >> This is a strace on valgrind and not mc.
> >
> > No, can't be! valgrind things are just on the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but you're
> > right, that strace log was not the best I could do. Here's a better one,
> > attached.
>
> Ok. Go to line 1000 of the last strace file and read on.... And by the
> way - it seems this strace comes from an MC which was touched by you.
> Is this right ? I see references to .mceditrc .

*blush* My Guinness!

I'm so sorry to make you loose time, I accidentally built from the wrong
source tree (the one containing the unfinished patch attempt - I always get
tricked when mc goes to a wrong directory when switching back to the panels).
Silly me, I should have double-checked. W/ raw sources from the tarball,
crash is not encountered.

Regards,

--
wwp