Pavel Tsekov skrev:
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Caj Zell wrote:
>
>> On Oct 17, 2006, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>>> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Caj Zell wrote:
>>>
>> Then, I looked at .mc/ini and saw that auto_menu was 0 and just tried
>> 1 and
>> I got my progress bar! This was just for individual files, is there a way
>> to get for the grand total as an additional bar?
>
> I am confused a bit. Please, be so kind to explain in detail the problem
> that you see. What happens if you copy a single file ? What happens if
> you copy multiple files ? What if the amount of data being copied is
> big.

This is what happens:

If I copy a directory, I get one progress bar that updates itself for
every file. So it sort of most often goes to 100% qite quickly for each
individual file underneath the directory.

But, if I enter that directory and mark all the files and then perform a
copy, I get two progress bars, one that is similar to the one described
above and one for total.

--

Best Regards,

Caj