On 2010/02/26 13:31 (GMT+0100) Jochen Roderburg composed:

> Zitat von Jochen Roderburg:

>> I use MC under Linux with NCurses on monochrome terminals (standard
>> xterm under Linux or Teraterm under MS Windows).
>> The new 4.7.x series is now pretty unusable in this environment,
>> because all text attributes (bold, inverse) do not show up.

> Nobody at home?   ;-)
> No users, no developers, no help?
> Or is this just not the right place to report/discuss bugs?
> Where else then?

Did you check the bug tracker? Sounds like:
http://www.midnight-commander.org/ticket/1972
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/