I am sorry for this post I had overworked 3 days in a row with almost no-sleep,
I should really clarify things in different tone, and possibly after
oversleeping this. That's my shame that I made myself so angry and posted my
nervousness here. I'm using MC in my everyday work very often. My MC
installation was updated from some ancient version by mistake in a very tight
time-schedule moment, and I realized that the rename feature was changed (which
worked in such a way that the move/F6 window had a filename also available to
edit). In addition, the ESC shift6 does not give me a solution to reach rename
file window. Obviously I did my renaming tasks using console/script, but simple
rename in MC is not possible to access anymore on some strange connection of
terminals.

Greetings and once again I'm really sorry for my stupid post tone.