Thanks, I'll try SlakARM.
I've analysed why many people HATE mc.
The sports-man/soldier-type who train to do the task by reflex,
like your dog catches a ball, want to go-straight-to-the-goal,
by writing a mesg to the-little-man-in-the-box.
The don't want to see the 'clutter' of multiple fileNames and
have to make decisions, during the game.
They have a complete mental-model of how to reach the goal.