Larry Pouncey via mc composed on 2019-11-11 01:30 (UTC):

> Hi guys.I have installed BunsenLabs 32 bit Linux. I ran the script b1-welcome
> and updated what I could but there were some errorsand things that did not
> get
> updated. Not really a problem, but I do love mc and wanted to get it
> installed.
> I tried using 'apt-get install mc' but the message said that mc was not
> available.

Did you repeat trying apt update?

BunsenLabs is based on Debian Buster (Stable). Can't you install Buster's (with
dpkg if necessary)?
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mc/mc_4.8.22-1_i386.deb
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mc/mc-data_4.8.22-1_all.deb

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/