Hi,
I was coding my mcedit fork for some time and I've added c.a. 17 new
functionalities to it. I've submitted all of them to upstream but all of
them were rejected. So I thought of writing this email and offering them to
anyone for $25 each. Here is the list of them, maybe you'll find something
interesting?

1. Soft wraps - toggleable visual-only wrapping of lines that exceed the
screen width.
2. Ack/Ag/Rg interface - a popup listing all matches allowing jumping to
them.
3. Listing of objects (separate for functions, variables, types and all)
from
   TAGS file allowing to jump to them.
4. Quick jumps to previous and next tag (to jump to preceding/following
function).
5. Ctags completion - after indexing e.g.: GLib allows to complete all
functions from it by entering g_<TAB>, or functions from the project:
6. Remembering and restoration of last selections (marks).
7. Peek at prototype (ctrl-s, alt-? to jump to definition) - shows a small
popup window with the prototype for function under cursor.
8. Slang scripting engine (plugins in ~/.config/mc/plugin, init script at
…/mc/init.sl).
   Current plugins:
        - plugins/commentify.sl - toggles /*...*/ comment on current like,
        - plugins/grow_shrink_integer.sl - grows or decreases current
number,
        - plugins/list-paragraphes.sl - lists all paragraphs and allows to
jump to them,
        - plugins/read_file.sl - completes the file under cursor, e.g.:
conf<ctrl-f> -> configure.ac,
10. Rich ExternalCommand window - new options and list of remembered
commands:
11. Terminal window (called instruction station; ctrl-insert) - allows to
run make, git, etc.
13. Fix WindowNext and …Prev to keep the order of windows unchanged.
14. Automatic grouping of headers and sources in the window list – headers
precede their sources.
15. Window cascading (alt-ctrl-c) and tiling (alt-ctrl-t).
16. Centering of view (alt-c).
17. Periodic command (alt-shift-i) - a command that is executed every given
number of seconds + number of keypresses. Good for regenerating TAGS file
(it is reloaded automatically).

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski