HI

Please send me the updated resume with contact details

Please send me the matching resume to me [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Senior Business Analyst/System Analyst – PeopleSoft ELM

* IT - Data Services*

*Location: Orangeburg, NY*

*PURPOSE:*

This position will cover functions of *Business Analyst, Requirements, and
QA* efforts for VZLearn *(PeopleSoft ELM) *application. Application supplies
on-going training with online, instructor-led and blended approaches.

Coordinates with the analysis, design, development, training,
implementation, and maintenance for *PeopleSoft ELM *application development
including file server based database applications, client server based
applications, and intranet/web based applications.

Candidate will interface directly with business owners and relay functional
designs to technical teams.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Must have *one full life cycle implementation of ELM* in a large
   corporate environment.
   - Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
   - Candidate will interface directly with business owners and relay
   functional designs to technical teams.

Thanks and Regards

    Rakesh

NexGen Solutions, Inc <http://www.nextgen-is.com/index.html>.  20853,
Farmington Rd Suite 105, Farmington Hills  MI.  48336

| 248.522.6140(o) | 248.522.6164 (toll free) | 248.888.9066(f) |