HI

Please send me the matching resume to me to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the second revision on this contract as the client has found no one
yet.  Depending upon what the consultant brings to the table this could be a
very LONG_TERM CONTRACT.  So, send me your best people that fit the spec and
give me your best rate and I'll submit to the client.  The requirements have
been decreased, we need Enterprise Integration Architecture experience and
strong knowledge of WebSphere Message Broker and Process Server, SOA and
Messaging.  TIBCO is NOT needed. After the initial analysis phase of how to
go from TIBCO to WebSphere the consultant will then do the integration, then
Install and maintain.  Following are the specs

*Sr. Integration Architect*:

  TIBCO to WebSphere Migration Project

Description of Skill Sets Required

* *

Major Purpose of Job:

The Senior Integration Architect will assist in conducting a TIBCO to
Websphere Message Broker / WebSphere Process Server Assessment.

Essential Job Functions:

The candidate will be called upon to perform the tasks below.  The main
functions are listed below.

Role*:*

1.      Review existing TIBCO infrastructure

2.      Review functional architecture to identify various external systems
and applications components.

3.      Review message volume requirements.

4.      Review non functional requirements including but not limited to:
high availability, error handling, auditing, system monitoring and logging
(including transactional replay).

5.      Define Architectural roadmap to migrate NYPA"s existing TIBCO
product set to an IBM WebSphere based integration.

6.      Design the "To Be" integration architecture based on the IBM
WebSphere platform.

7.      Train NYPA's on the new architect and architectural differences
between the TIBCO based system and the proposed WebSphere architecture.

Requirements:

Minimum of six (6) years prior demonstrated experience as an Enterprise
Integration Architect:

Strong knowledge and understanding of the following products set:

§  WebSphere Message Broker (version 5 or 6)

§  WebSphere Process Server.

·         Strong Software Development Life-Cycle methodology and SOA
methodologies

·         Strong understanding of messaging practices, principles and
standards.

·         Strong problem determination and problem solving and communication
skills

·         Ability to assess priorities and to adapt to rapidly changing and
diverse drivers

·         Ability to describe complex situations in simple terms, taking
into consideration the audience

Thanks and regards,

     Rakesh

*DEREX Technologies Inc.*

*111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306**,*

*Harrison**, NJ 07029 *

Tel:973-486-2402

*http://www.derextech.com  <http://www.derextech.com>*