Dear Friends,

We continue with our tradition of offering Free Live, Online *Special*
*Guidance
Sessions for the PMP aspirants*. You can attend these sessions to get
answers to all your queries regarding PMP Certification (Project Management
Professional), the PMP Examination and Roadmap to reaching the goal.

Those who are already PMP’s, can inform their friends/ relatives who are
keen to take  advantage of this free session.

 *PMP Certification Q and A  Live online Sessions  :*

* *

1.   *7th May'2010*

2.   *21st May'2010*

*( Both sessions Timings - 7.30 PM to 9.00 PM IST) / (Timings - 2.00 PM to
3.30 PM GMT)*

Please visit www.pmsoft.com & register for the sessions you are keen to
join.

You can also write to *i...@pmsoft.com* for seeking any further
clarifications.

Please note that these sessions will be delivered online. The batch size is
limited and enrollment will be on "First Come First Serve" basis.

You will need Pentium IV or equivalent processor, IE 6.0 or above, Broadband
512 Kbps, headset for attending.

Please note that there are *no PDU’s* for these sessions, as it is
specifically for those who need information about PMP examination.

Do let us know as to how we can be of further service to you.

With Best Regards,

Sangeeta

PMSoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.

Tel.: +91-20-25465039; 32909325