One of our client is looking for Weblogic Portal developer in SFO CA
for contract position. please send resumes to narend...@softtrans.net

Title: Weblogic Portal developer
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: Long term contract
Client: Wells Fargo
Rate: $48/hr

1.      Strong J2EE knowledge with J2EE experience of at least 8 years
2.      Should have good knowledge of Weblogic/Webcenter Portal technology
3.      Worked on a customer facing portal implementation
4.      Has exposure to Portal integration with SiteMinder, Content
Management system
5.      Strong communication skills and ability to drive team
6.      Ability to work in a Agile environment and communicate with
client regularly

Thanks & Regards,

Narender Thumma
Software Transformations Inc.
3245, Main Street Suite 235 326, FRISCO, TX 75034
Tel: (973) 447-9782, Fax: 972-421-1673
Email: narend...@softtrans.net
Y ! narender.t2...@yahoo.com
G !  narender.t2...@gmail.com
http:/www.softtrans.net

Note: If you do not want to receive mails from us, please reply with a
remove request and we will promptly act on it.