Send Resumes to kevin.sm...@amzur.com

Hi,

This is Kevin Smith, - Recruitment and Resources from Amzur
Technologies Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
*kevin.sm...@amzur.com* <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details :--*

Let me know which opposition you are fit for

Job Title: Senior C++ Developer**

Location: South Brunswick, NJ**

Duration: 6 Months**

Number of Positions: – 3 positions open **

* *

Interview Process: F2F MUST after Telephonic round of interview **

* *

***** GC / US CITIZENS / EAD ONLY *******

* *

Required Skills: **

§  C++ Developer, Linux/Unix, Multi-threaded programming, Feed handling,
TCP/IP

§  Qualified candidates must be top notch Linux/Unix based C++ Developers
with XML knowledge.

§  They will be developing low latency data processing and feed solutions.

Additional Skills: **

§  XML, Parsing Technologies, Unix Scripting

­­­­­_______________________________________________________________________________________

* *

Position 2:**

* *

Job Title: Software Application Developer**

Location: South Brunswick, NJ**

Duration: 6 Months**

Number of Positions: – 1**

* *

Required Skills: **

§  C/C++ 5+ yrs, Linux 5+ yrs, Tcp/Ip socket programming, Real-time,
Multi-process / Multi-thread, Oracle, Linux Shell, Perl.

§  This position is to provide on-going development support for existing
Linux based real-time C/C++ applications which rely heavily on
multi-process/multi-threading, low level socket communications and regular
expressions.

§  The applications primarily use in-house developed libraries, but also
employ Oracle, Raima, Xerces and Rougewave.  Programming in Perl, shell and
in-house developed languages will be required.

* *

Additional Skills:**

§  Java /JSP, Tomcat

Let me know if you need any further information in this regards