Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                  :
                      CISCO Engineer *

*Duration                                           :
  3+months*

*Location                                           :
  Lincolnshire,IL*

* *

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

- Higher Education (BA, Engineer or Master) + 5 Years or more technical
engineering experience in the Telecommunications area within a Medium/large
International Organization

- Certifications a plus: CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), CISSP
(Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CCSE (Checkpoint
Certified Systems Engineer)

- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

- Be able to work independently, Team player, Pragmatic and solution driven.

- Positive attitude, pro-active in addressing issues, problem solver,
analytical mind, and diagnostic skills.

- Flexible in working hours to adapt to the global organization needs

- Actively facilitate team interaction to achieve global consistency.

- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

- Positive attitude, pro-active in addressing issues, problem solver, have
an analytical mind, skills and diagnostic skills.

- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.

Has in-depth knowledge and who can provide technical support for the
development and maintenance of the tools, processes and procedures needed to
achieve high quality WAN, LAN and Network Security maintenance activities.
These activities are not limited to network technology (network
architectures LAN and WAN, TCP/IP, switches, hubs, routers, network
protocols, wireless, voice and data) and Network Security (Firewall, Proxy,
Policies, Intrusion Detection/Prevention).  Standard and globally used
networking equipment's are: Cisco Routers and Switches for LAN / WAN and
Checkpoint Firewalls for VPN’s, DMZ.

This includes resolution to organization issues, agreement on scope of
product and service deliverables, scale, specs, and product plan
schedules.

The person works under minimal supervision.  The person must be able to
solve highly technical complex problems. Has strong and effective verbal and
written communication skills and is able to present concepts and ideas
effectively. Has the ability to interact with personnel at all levels from
Business/Service Units, including development & technical counterparts.

* *

* *

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*