Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                  :
                      C# / Winforms developer*

* *

*Duration                                           :
      6+months*

* *

*Location                                           :
      Jersey City, NJ *

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

Candidates must have *financial experience and a very strong background with
Winforms*.

    Develop windows forms applications in *C#*

    • Support & Maintain existing functionality and assist in resolution of
production issues

    • Interface with users and other developers on requirements & design

    • Interface with other development groups on reuse and best practices

    • 7-8 years of strong experience in *C#*

    • Winforms Application development experience with *C#.Net*

    • Strong *User Interface design* skill

    • Experience with *WPF*.

    • Experience with *Unified Communication Services, IPCC*

    • Knowledge of *Webservices, XML, XSLT*

    • *SQL skills with DB2*

    • Proficiency in Object oriented design and analysis

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*