Kindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com only

Hi

Let me know if you have any consultants with the following skills

Job                  : J2EE Web Engineer

Location         : South Florida

Duration         : 6++ Months

Rate                : $45/hr Corp to Corp (NO FLEX)

Note:  H1, TN and EAD candidates are Not Allowed!  Must be US Citizen or Perm
Resident Only

We have an immediate need for an experienced J2EE Web Engineer.  .
Interviewing NOW and 6+ months in South Florida with our long time, they are
hiring ASAP and need 20 engineers!   Please submit only your best!  Please read
the job information below carefully!

Job Description:

  a.. The scope of the work is as follows:
  b.. Creation of design specifications and UML based models.
  c.. Development of J2EE based secure web applications.
  d.. Perform unit and integration testing.
  e.. Investigate and resolve reported defects.

Required skills/competencies:

  a.. Software development (7 years)
  b.. Object oriented systems (5 years)
  c.. Web development (5 years)
  d.. HTML, CSS, JavaScript
  e.. JSP, Tiles
  f.. Struts
  g.. Java, JavaBeans, EJB
  h.. Rational Application Developer 6.0
  i.. WebSphere Application Server 6.0
  j.. XML, XSL
  k.. TSQL (Microsoft SQL server), JDBC
  l.. Object Oriented Analysis and Design
  m.. Rational Unified Process (RUP)
  n.. UML
  o.. Web Services
  p.. UNIX
  q.. Apache
  r.. JUnit Database design and development experience with SQL and mainstream
relational database engines such as Oracle and SQL Server. Development
experience with networking protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, etc.)
Communication skills (verbal and written)
 Preferred Education: BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
strongly preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh,
Zip Logic LLC.