*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Immediate Need  PL/SQL Developer With 10g Exp // Pittsburgh, PA // 6+ Months

Job Title:  PL/SQL Developer With 10g Exp
Location:  Pittsburgh, PA
Duration:  6+ Months

Looking for local consultant to PA

Job Discription:
Analyze, design, code, test solutions in Oracle PL/SQL environment.
Work with project team and users to define scope, create detail technical
requirements, documentand resolve technical issues.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases,
applications, tools,networks etc.
Assist with project planning and scheduling

Qualifications
PL/SQL developer with strong 10G knowledge.
Oracle certification a plus.
Three plus years of Oracle PL/SQL experience.
Healthcare Clinical systems knowledge is a plus.
Must be able to develop PL-SQL procedures
Must provide support for Unit and system testing
Experience working on large complex projects with tight deadlines.
Must be a quick learner and self sufficient.
Must be willing to travel as needed for business.
Good communications skills are required.
Must be able to interact with users and technical team members.
Experience working with Dimensions a plus
Must be able to travel weekly to the Pittsburg, PA area. Living in this area
is a plus