We currently are looking for a *SAS developer with Korn Shell scripting for
a 6+ month contract* opportunity with our client in *Iowa*.

 If interested please respond with the following;

Resume in word.DOC format,
Desired pay rate

Contact info

I could be reached at r...@sancrosoftusa.com or call or (916) 671 5579 for
an immediate response.

   - 7-9 years experience in computer applications development and/or system
   analyst position - Experience in systems development life cycles.
   - Experience in programming languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Korn Shell
   Scripting, and understanding of IBM DataStage).
   - Knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure.
   - Experience in structured and/or object-oriented programming techniques.
   - Experience in various Information Technology platforms (Client Server,
   Data Warehouse, Internet/Intranet, Electronic Commerce, etc) and how each
   fits within and/or complements the enterprise architecture.
   - Good understanding of business continuity concepts and value.
   - Ability to coach and mentor teammates.
   - Knowledge of project methodologies.
   - Work on-call over a scheduled weekend and in triage situations.

Thanks,

* *Rama

* [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CBD812.B5111E40] [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CBD812.B5111E40] ***

*The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-**5579**|  **r...@sancrosoftusa.com*
**

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916) 200-0305| *
*www.sancrosoftusa.com*