*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Immediate need SAS Administrator With Eminer and EG // Mettawa,IL // 6+
Months

Job Title:  SAS Administrator With Eminer and EG
Location:  Mettawa,IL
Duration:  6+ Months

Job Discription:
We need a SAS admin with mandatory experience in Eminer and EG to create and
implement a plan of SAS upgrade. Candidate should have experience across all
3 tools with the experience of migrating a large user base